Certificate Program in Leadership and Management
About This Program
Are you a leader or manager who wants to set the tone and create a culture of performance in your organization? You have a pivotal role in your workplace, which is why it’s important to take the time to refine your leadership competencies and build new skills. This program explores a leader’s role in influencing, motivating, and inspiring others, as well as management’s role in directing and organizing their teams.
Certificate Program Workshops
- Leadership Development – Learn, Grow, Achieve
- Conflict Resolution Skills for Leaders
- Leadership and Culture – How to Create a Workplace Where People Like to Work
- Leading High-Performance Teams
- Management and Supervision – The Crucial Skills
- Coaching Strategies for Leaders – Conflict, Performance, Change
- Managing Mental Health in the Workplace
This certificate program is an introductory-intermediate level program for leaders, managers and supervisors, and anyone who is a leader within an organization looking to build their leadership influence and skills.
Method of Delivery
Presentation, experiential practice, case study exercises, personal reflection, and small group discussions.
- Creating a Personal Set of Leadership Goals
- Distinguishing Between Managing and Leading
- Understanding the Importance and Role of Leadership and Management
- Identifying Your Leadership Style
- Practicing and Honing Coaching Skills
- Assessing the Impact of Workplace Culture on Employee Engagement
- Recognizing a Leader’s Role in Supporting Individual and Team Development
- Offering Support and Responding Appropriately to Mental Health Concerns