Certificate Program in Conflict Management
About This Program
Chances are you’ve been negatively impacted by workplace conflict at some point in your career. This certificate program gives you the fundamental tools required to manage conflict in today’s work environment. You will learn how to communicate effectively during conflict and gain the skills to successfully manage your own emotions, engage in the resolution process, and have difficult conversations that are respectful and professional.
Certificate Program Workshops
- Conflict Resolution Skills
- Personality Differences in the Workplace
- Difficult Conversations – Strategies for Challenging Discussions
- Dealing with Difficult People
- Diversity and Culture – Strategies for Working with Differences
- Mediation – Facilitating Conflict Resolution
This certificate program is an introductory-intermediate level program. The program will benefit leaders, managers, supervisors, human resource personnel, and anyone who deals with workplace tension and interpersonal conflict.
Method of Delivery
Presentation, experiential practice, case study exercises, personal reflection, and small group discussions.
- Understanding the Dynamics of Conflict
- The Conflict Resolution Process
- Key Skills for Conflict Resolution
- Adapting Your Personal Style to Reduce Tension
- Preparing for Challenging Conversations
- Strategies for Staying Calm in Conflict
- Responding Effectively to Difficult People
- Understanding the Role of Cultural Differences and Promoting Inclusion