This retreat focuses on the two questions all great leaders ask themselves continuously: Am I a leader worth following? Am I building a team that will last? The challenge of leadership is to continue to grow in your competency, commitment, and character while simultaneously ensuring that your team is engaged, empowered, and equipped. This retreat will be a time for you to reflect on your own leadership and develop insights and tools to become a more effective leader.
This retreat is facilitated by John Neufeld.
Some of the Topics Reviewed
- Characteristics of a Committed Leader
- The Five Levels of Leadership
- 21 Competencies of leadership
- Focus on Purpose and How it Inspires Action
- Keys to Creating a Transformational Culture
- How to Create Change, When Change is Hard
- Identifying Five Dynamics of Effective Teams
- Leveraging your Strengths and Your Colleague’s Strengths
- Finding Personal Fulfillment Through Leadership