Live Virtual Workshops
Credit Hours (CEC)
Time Management - Live Virtual - July 18, 2023; 10am-1pm Central Time
Early rate expires 06/27/2023
Upon completion, participants should be able to:
- Reflect on current time management beliefs and practices
- Identify time wasters and how to manage these in the flow our workday
- Develop strategies to improve our time management
*Please allow only the registered individual(s) to view webinar materials
Method of Delivery
Presentation, video, personal reflection, delivered electronically.
Some of the Topics Included
- What Successful Time Management Requires
- Time Management Self Assessment
- Common Time Wasters
- Identifying Your Barriers to Productivity
- Creating New Habits
- Dealing with Procrastination
- Getting and Staying Organized
- Prioritizing and Taking Action
This is an introductory level workshop designed to help individuals better manage their time, acquire organizational skills, and pursue goals.
Terms & Conditions
View our cancellation policy and other information regarding your live virtual workshop or for your in-person workshop.
Trainer: Tammy Berry
Tammy holds a Bachelors degree in Education and is a certified Adult Educator. She is an enthusiastic and personable presenter with over fifteen years of experience in a variety of adult education forums. Tammy draws on her knowledge from educational leadership roles, mental health facilitation and personal coaching to deliver enriching and thought provoking presentations. Tammy values workplaces committed to a growth mindset. She believes that building positive relationships, fostering understanding and empowering individuals is at the heart of great organizations. Tammy's passion, warmth and excitement for professional learning and personal growth is contagious.