Live Virtual Workshops
Credit Hours (CEC)
Stress Management - Live Virtual - May 25, 2023; 9am-4pm Central Time
Early rate expires 05/04/2023
Upon completion, participants should be able to:
- Analyze and identify the various components of stress
- Become aware of your own stress levels
- Develop skills and an action plan to manage stress
*Please allow only the registered individual(s) to view webinar materials
Method of Delivery
Presentation, video, experiential practice, personal reflection, delivered electronically.
Some of the Topics Included
- Phases of Stress
- Stressors in the Workplace
- Unhealthy Reactions to Stress
- Stress Test – Assessing Your Experience
- Red Flags – Your Cues to Pause
- Improving Positive Thinking
- Healthy Coping Strategies
- Organizational Strategies to Support Stress Management
This is an introductory-intermediate level workshop.
Trainer: Charmaine Wintermute
Charmaine is a Chartered Professional in Human Resources (CPHR) who holds a degree in Human Resources and a Master of Conflict Analysis and Management degree. In addition to her many years spent teaching at the University of Saskatchewan, she has over 20 years of experience working in the field of human resources in a variety of organizational settings. As a consultant, Charmaine has worked with leaders in public, private, unionized, and nonunion environments. She believes organizations can create spaces where people feel valued, respected, intrinsically rewarded, and productive. Charmaine contributes to the success of her community by serving on local and national committees and boards. As a trainer, she creates a learning environment that is comfortable, confidential, and welcoming, where all participants are encouraged to be curious, kind, engaged, and humorous. See blogs written by Charmaine here.