Live Virtual Workshops
Psychological Safety in the Workplace
Credit Hours (CEC)
Psychological Safety in the Workplace - Live Virtual Workshops - Mar. 16, 2023
Early rate expires 02/23/2023
- Examine the 13 factors that impact the well-being of employees in the workplace
- Develop strategies participants can use to implement the 13 factors in their own workplaces
- Assess the actions an employee can take to promote their own psychological safety
- Assess the actions employers can take to foster psychological safety in their organizations
*Please allow only the registered individual(s) to view webinar materials
Method of Delivery
Presentation, video, personal reflection, delivered electronically.
Some of the Topics Included
- The 13 Factors That Impact Psychological Safety
- Benefits of Promoting Psychological Safety
- How Employees Can Support Psychological Safety
- How Organizations Can Implement Psychologically Safe Practices
- Assessing Your Organization’s Psychological Safety
This is an intermediate level workshop applicable to both managers and employees.
Trainer: Jennifer Kelly
Jennifer is a facilitator and instructional designer with over 12 years' experience designing and delivering in-class and online training workshops. She holds a Master of Arts in Applied Communication and a Bachelor of Post-Secondary Education. Jennifer has designed and facilitated courses in core areas such as workplace psychological safety, interpersonal communication, and conflict resolution. As a certified Positive Psychology Coach, she has trained in the study of workplace wellness and personal well-being. Jennifer is passionate about creating psychological safety in the workplace and believes it is what truly leads to high-performing and motivated teams. She is an energetic and thoughtful presenter who is committed to providing learning experiences that are fun, engaging, and easily applicable. Read blogs written by Jennifer here.