Live Virtual Workshops
Psychological Safety in the Workplace
Credit Hours (CEC)
Psychological Safety in the Workplace - Live Virtual Workshop - Nov. 15, 2022
Early rate expires 10/25/2022
- Examine the 13 factors that impact the well-being of employees in the workplace
- Develop strategies participants can use to implement the 13 factors in their own workplaces
- Assess the actions an employee can take to promote their own psychological safety
- Assess the actions employers can take to foster psychological safety in their organizations
*Please allow only the registered individual(s) to view webinar materials
Method of Delivery
Presentation, video, personal reflection, delivered electronically.
Some of the Topics Included
- The 13 Factors That Impact Psychological Safety
- Benefits of Promoting Psychological Safety
- How Employees Can Support Psychological Safety
- How Organizations Can Implement Psychologically Safe Practices
- Assessing Your Organization’s Psychological Safety
This is an intermediate level workshop applicable to both managers and employees.
Trainer: Christina Reimer
Christina has a diverse background as a leadership trainer, director and team building and conflict resolution facilitator. With a PhD in religion, she teaches university courses on ethics, the world’s major religions, and other topics. Christina has travelled extensively and worked internationally for non-profit organizations that focus on peace-building and community development. She values workplaces that promote diversity and equity and strive to resolve corporate and interpersonal conflict in productive ways. She believes that communicating well is one of the keys to creating healthy working environments. Christina has an enthusiastic and engaging presentation style and uses storytelling and humour to make workshops interesting as well as informative.