Live Virtual Workshops
New Perspectives and Best Practices
Credit Hours (CEC)
Performance Management - Live Virtual - April 4, 2023; 9am-4pm Central Time
Early rate expires 03/15/2023
Upon completion, participants should be able to:
- Examine and apply the best practices in continuous performance management
- Equip supervisors, managers, and leaders with a framework and skills that will serve to align the individual efforts of employees with the goals of the organization
- Learn and practice methods for offering corrective feedback and validating desired workplace behaviours
*Please allow only the registered individual(s) to view webinar materials
Method of Delivery
Presentation, video, case study examples, experiential practice, personal reflection, delivered electronically.
Some of the Topics Included
- Best Practices in Performance Management
- Assessing Your Feedback Style
- A Framework for Giving Feedback
- Giving Negative and Positive Feedback
- Creating the Right Conditions for Feedback
- Giving Clear Directions
- Meaningful Behaviours to Recognize and Affirm
- Tips for Giving Positive Feedback
This is an intermediate-level workshop for leaders, managers and supervisors, and anyone providing leadership within an organization.
Trainer: Chris Downey
Chris is a leadership and organizational development professional with over 20 years' experience in both the private and public sectors. Through his extensive experience in operations, compliance and organizational development, he has gained a diverse skill set which has shaped how he approaches leading and working with teams. Chris believes fundamentally that leaders have a direct impact on the health and wellness of the people they lead and support. And that fostering healthy work environments create the ideal conditions for success well beyond the individual and throughout whole organizations. Chris is recognized as an approachable facilitator who coaches, motivates and inspires others to be the best they can be.