Live Virtual Workshops
Management and Supervision
The Crucial Skills
Credit Hours (CEC)
Management and Supervision - Live Virtual - August 29, 2023; 9am-4pm Central Time
Early rate expires 08/08/2023
Upon completion, participants should be able to:
- To appreciate the critical role of management and supervision in creating healthy workplaces
- To understand their own management style and how that may affect those they supervise
- How to hire and initiate the employment relationship to create the best chance of generating engagement
- How to manage the employment relationship through performance management practices
- How to initiate discipline in ways that are respectful and dignified for all parties
*Please allow only the registered individual(s) to view webinar materials
Method of Delivery
Presentation, video, case study examples, experiential practice, personal reflection, delivered electronically.
Some of the Topics Included
- The Role of Management
- Essential Management Aptitudes and Skills
- Management Styles Assessment
- How to Adapt Your Management Style
- Hiring New Employees for Talent and Fit
- Managing Employee Performance
- Writing Objective Performance Evaluations
- Stages of Progressive Discipline
- Terminating the Employment Relationship
This is an introductory-intermediate level workshop for leaders, managers and supervisors, and anyone who is a leader within an organization.
Terms & Conditions
View our cancellation policy and other information regarding your live virtual workshop or for your in-person workshop.
Trainer: Brodie Church
Brodie has more than a decade of experience within the financial services industry in a variety of leadership and human capital capacities. He has a passion for workplace performance and engagement. In addition to training with ACHIEVE, Brodie works with a variety of Canadian industries, helping them define and execute their performance and culture objectives. He believes that his curiosity, adaptability, and passion for learning has created success in motivating others to achieve their desired results. Brodie’s high energy, passion, and desire to see others succeed results in a creative and results-focused learning environment. With more than 10 years of experience as a trainer and facilitator, he uses his thirst for building relationships to assist teams maximize their effectiveness and satisfaction. Read blogs written by Brodie here.