Live Virtual Workshops
Conflict Resolution Skills
Credit Hours (CEC)
Conflict Resolution Skills - Live Virtual - June 27, 2023; 9am-4pm Central Time
Early rate expires 06/06/2023
Upon completion, participants should be able to:
- Discuss the prevalence and impact of trauma on individuals and organizations
- List five key trauma-informed principles
- Describe practical strategies for implementing each of the five trauma-informed principles
- Assess their own organization for areas of trauma-informed strengths and weakness
*Please allow only the registered individual(s) to view webinar materials
Method of Delivery
Presentation, video, personal reflection, delivered electronically.
Some of the Topics Included
- Trauma’s Ripple Effect
- The Impact of Trauma in the Workplace
- Characteristics of a Trauma-Informed Leader
- 5 Principles of Trauma-Informed Workplaces - Promote Awareness, Shift Attitudes, Provide Choice, Foster Safety, Highlight Strengths
- Steps for Implementing Principles
This is an intermediate-advanced level workshop for leaders, managers, supervisors, and anyone providing leadership within an organization.
Terms & Conditions
View our cancellation policy and other information regarding your live virtual workshop or for your in-person workshop.
Trainer: David Jung
David has provided leadership for various non-profit organizations for over 25 years. He has a degree in Philosophy, a diploma in Counselling, a Master of Arts in Christian Counselling, as well as certifications in Conflict Resolution and Mediation. In addition to training with ACHIEVE, he works as ACHIEVE’s Training and Development Specialist. In this role, David provides support to other trainers and ensures that training material reflects the current research in the field and is consistent with ACHIEVE’s core beliefs. He also works in the field of mediation where he volunteers as a Mediator for the court diversion program in Manitoba. In whatever role David finds himself, his passion for motivating people to continue their personal journey of learning and growth shines through. David believes that no matter what our role is in the workplace, we can all continue to grow in our skills to improve our own life and to help improve the lives of others. As a trainer, he is known for his dynamic workshop facilitation that combines humour and real-world application.