Live Virtual Workshops
A Leader's Guide
Credit Hours (CEC)
Change Management - Live Virtual - July 13, 2023; 10am-1pm Central Time
Early rate expires 06/22/2023
Upon completion, participants should be able to:
- Define the stages of the change management process
- Identify the common reasons why change initiatives fail
- Respond effectively to resistance
- Recognize the role and responsibilities of leadership in change
- Create a plan to initiate and follow through for sustainable change
*Please allow only the registered individual(s) to view webinar materials
Method of Delivery
Presentation, video, case study exercises, personal reflection, delivered electronically.
Some of the Topics Included
- The Change Management Process
- The Four Stages of Change Management
- Managing Resistance
- Barriers to Successful Change
- Change Process Roles
- Introducing Change to Others
- Communicating Change
- Evaluations Change Efforts
- Considerations Related to Sustaining Change
This workshop is intermediate level workshop and will benefit leaders, managers, supervisors, human resource personnel, and anyone managing change.
Terms & Conditions
View our cancellation policy and other information regarding your live virtual workshop or for your in-person workshop.
Trainer: Janelle Jackiw
Janelle has Master's degrees in both Criminology and Educational Psychology. Her broad range of experience includes working in front line and leadership roles in both government and social service organizations. Presently, in addition to training with ACHIEVE she provides counselling in private practice, works for the Ministry of Justice and is a sessional lecturer at the University of Regina. Janelle values workplaces and organizations that respect the importance of partnerships and innovation. She believes people’s passion for the work they do is developed by encouraging leadership at all levels. Janelle is an energetic presenter who enjoys delivering training workshops that are relevant and practical to individuals' work and personal lives. Ready blogs written by Janelle here.